Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions.... [02604] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Decisions, decisions....

Jean, Go for it!! Sounds like you really want to do it, and like you
have losts of support, so don't let your fears get in the way of
something special. Worst case scenario? If it doesn't work after a year,
you move on. In the meantime, have a blast! My mom was a professional
worker with the Girl Scouts when I was growing up, and loved it. My bet
is that you will be wonderful!! LOve, Joicy