Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!!/We all are [02602] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!!/We all are

>Thanks Carla!  I just got home from Dayton and my mailbox is full of those
>messages again.  I hope that what you did solves the problem!!
Your store sounds neat.  Where will it be located?  Once I know that, you
never know when I might drop in......just ask Joicy!!!!  Just don't get
stressed out.  You know that isn't good for you!   Mary Ann

Mary Ann, I tried two different things to see if I could get it stopped...