Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!! [02591] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!!

Mary Ann,
I'm experiencing the same problem.  Don't know what to do about it,
though, except go up to bed & hope it's fixed by tomorrow.  It's past
time for me to turn in anyway and here I am staying up worrying about
whether or not to lead a Brownie troop!  And I'm not doing anything
productive about it because I can't even get onto the internet (which is
probably a good thing because then I'd be up until all hours of the
night!).  Guess it's time to let go & let God.

If I were you, I'd just go get some sleep & hope it's fixed by tomorrow.
I think that's what I'll do.  If we're lucky, maybe Allison will come
back & read all of her mail overnight. :-)
-Jean