Re: [MOL] Corinne, Nonie, Susanne, Annie [02590] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Corinne, Nonie, Susanne, Annie

Carol,
I forwarded your response to Annie.  She isn't on the MOL-Cancer forum,
but she knows I keep everyone posted on her progress and I sent her your
letter because I thought she could give you some advice on the hair loss.
 I'm glad she was able to help (I'm sure she'll be glad, too).
-Jean