From: Argila, June <ARGILA@mail.telephonics.com>
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: RE: [MOL] Yorktown (June)- Trip/June- Carla-Mary
Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 6:40 AM

Mary:

So far I had consultation and body fitting, tomorrow is Planning Cat
Scan.  He said they would contact me approximately a week after CT to
set up schedule for the (5) treatments.  He claims it won't affect my
breathing, just a possible cough that can be controlled with cough
medicine.  Then last night I went on Nescape to England through a
posting here and they said that people that have had surgery and then
get this type of radiation have a 21% increased chance of dying sooner
than if they just had surgery.  At this point I don't care, its a
gamble.  I do have to do something because the tumor increased in size
and the chemo wasn't my cup of tea.  So......I will keep you informed if
I can.  Right now I don't have my computer hooked up at home, in case I
should get stuck there.  I have to get a desk and of course, the hookup.
So as long as I can work I will let you guys know how it is.  And I feel
for Angelo.

Have a good day.	June A.