Re: [MOL] ca [02585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ca

Terri,
This is a safe haven for tears.  I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.  I
will pray for her.  There are so many people here who have travelled the
cancer road and can offer you hope, solace, love, etc.  I know they've
been very helpful to me during my sister-in-law's illness (she has
endometrial cancer, stage 3a, and she just finished chemo and is
preparing to return to work in September), and concerns about my mother
and my mother-in-law.  My mom has a lump on her thyroid, and my
mother-in-law is having a biopsy done soon for a lump in her breast - the
doctors are fairly certain that it isn't cancer, though.

Anyway, all I can do is offer you a warm welcome, offer my prayers for
your mother, and assure you that you are in the right place.
Love,
Jean