Re: [MOL] JUdy! [02583] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JUdy!

So SALLY WAS RIGHT?  Being tired is the name of the game for those on the cancer
journey; so don't worry about that part and just get your rest.  I suppose with
all the good jokes flowing right now you may need an added rest from laughing so
hard.  What a group and you will love them as the days go on. Your friend, Lillian