[MOL] Naughty Joke! [02582] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Naughty Joke!

"50 Years Of Marriage"

Well there was this couple who had been married for
50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table
that morning when the old gentleman said to his wife,
"Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years."

"Yeah", she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we
were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know", the old man said, "We were probably sitting
here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well", Granny snickered, "What do you say...should
we?"  Whereupon the two stripped to the buff and sat
down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly
replied, "My nipples are as hot for you as they were
fifty  years ago.

"I wouldn't be surprised", replied Gramps. "One's in
your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal.