Re: [MOL] Joke! [02578] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke!

I was sorry to hear about Georgo's side effects, the poor dear and then to have
someone living with you while going through all of this.  Find them someplace to
rent untill they can find a house?  Just a suggestion.  Good you two are taking
trips and spending time togeather.  The storm passed us; but what about the flooding
in Texas; hope none of our dear friends are effected with that, then I also hope
none of our friends from N.C. up are not effected either.  Goodness, this weather is
getting wierder and wierder!  Here we all are worring about cancer; when perhaps we
should be worring about the end of the world?  Just a thought!  I know, I know, I
think too much, will shut my yapper! Love, Lillian