Re: [MOL] Time to decide [02570] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Time to decide

Dear Debbie:   I am not a lung cancer survivor; so I can't be of much help.  I do
have a question.  If the tumor has decreased in size some, does this mean there
are fewer cancer cells also?  That sounds really dumb; so excuse me if it is.  I
know you would want to keep as many options left available as possible, have you
explored lazer or freezing methods?  I don't know where you are going for your
treatments; but if it is a large cancer center there's these options along with
SRS.  I think the secret is to buy enough time for new drugs and treatments to be
approved.  My prayers are with you, love, lillian