Re: [MOL] Carol - hair loss [02568] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol - hair loss

Dear Carol.
I was told to go out and get a short hair cut befor it starts to come out so
it want be so bad.. am going Tuesday.. The information you just got is going
to help me.. I just had my first kemo treatment yesterday, guess I have about
3 weeks befor I get in your shoes.. Keep your chen up.. I also was told it
comes back pertier. and thicker..I really can't wait for that because i have
baby fine hair and streght as a board..Good luck kido. will pray for you..
Judy