Re: [MOL] Humor..True facts about men [02567] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Humor..True facts about men

<< Hi Group,
 Les, Loved your jokes about women.  But you forgot about men :)
 Sandi >>
 HOLD IT HOLD IT..... you are now tied with me on sending stories.  are you a
blond?  I just got that joke from a friend in Portland and sent it on to the
MOL group. Now that is funny.

Love  ;>)  Les