Re: [MOL] WHAT I'VE LEARNED [02564] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WHAT I'VE LEARNED

Dear Joicy,
I had a lump eptimy(can't spell it) 2 surgeries in 2 weeks.. took out lump
then went back in and took surrounding tissue out.. them took out 24 lymph
nods and notheing in lynph nods.  Thank God.. will have 6 treatments of kemo,
then 33 treatments of radiation.. will loose my hair. Dr. said so, so went out
and bought me a beautiful wig.. Made it same color as my own but longer..have
been reading all of my MOL e-mails for 2 days.. sure has helped.. First kemo
was not as bad as expected.  thanks to Ya'll.
Love,
Judy (Jud814)