Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( )) [02563] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( ))

<< Les, this is the best one yet. EXCELLENT, in fact..... Joan >>

I am not blessed enough to be praised as the author only the person who finds
humor and sends it on or comments on the things in life we should be laughing
at.

Love  ;>)  Les