Re: [MOL] Judy/breast cancer [02559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy/breast cancer

Dear Lillian,
 I am Sally's dads sectary she wrote you about. I am 44 yrs. old as of August
14th.. some birthday...HA ha.. No the lymph nods were not involved thank God..
I have spent 2 days reading all the MOL messages .. thanks for all the
information and the laughs.. Have helped me so much.. There is so much
incourgement and love here.

Love,
Judy Simonds (Jud814)