Re: [MOL] Tomorrow! [02554] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tomorrow!

Dear Lill,
It went O.K... My nearves were worse than the bit.. had a little nausa last
night.. forgot to take nausa pill.. Am doing great..  head ache, slightly, and
not much mausa today.. kinda tired, but all and all am doing better than all
the horror stories i have read.. will take one step at a time.  thanks for all
the MOL letters its keeping me busy reading and laughting..

All my Love,
Judy