Re: [MOL] Joke! [02547] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke!

Lillian, this is as good as the poem. They are both wonderful. As you can see, I
am still kicking. We have been going so strong that sometimes all I have time
for is to look at the computer. I am helping George find a house for my stepson
and family who just returned to K Falls after 17 years. They are driving us
bananas, and I ahve been trying to take up slack for George as he isn't strong
enough to entirely cope with Wayne's demands. Then, we have been getting out of
town as often as possible. In fact we are going again in a couple of days.
   George has been having some nasty side effects from his gemzar and navelbine,
so they cut out the navelbine on Monday, but they know they will have to start
on it again. He is also scheduled for a bone scan next week. Our oncologist just
left the clinic, and we will be getting a new one, a young lady from Pakistan.
Meanwhile, we are seeing the oncologist  who cares, and is responsible for
bringing this doctor from Pakistan. He immediately changed  George's meds and
ordered a bone scan. Thank the Lord for him.
    I was listening with baited breath for news of you and Bonnie. Sure glad you
are not floating with your life jacket and piece of crap!  Keep both feet on
solid ground, okay? Love you, George and Joan