Re: [MOL] Clean Joke>Les [02544] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clean Joke>Les

Dear Les,

Your joke was so very funny, and ironically, my name in Hebrew is
"Moshe" which in english means "Moses".  I knew I had a parrot nose but
never thought that I had the inclination to tell funny jokes as your
parrot had. That joke was so funny, indeed.  Thank you dear friend and
looking forward to the day we can meet you and your family. YOu are an
inspiration, truly

God Bless
marty and Barb