[MOL] a cowboy wins again [02538] Medicine On Line

[MOL] a cowboy wins again

<< A cowboy runs into a bar and says to the bartender, "Give me twenty shots
 of your best whiskey, quick!"
 The bartender pours out the shots, and the cowboy drinks them as fast as
 he can.
 The bartender says, "Wow.  I never saw anybody drink that fast."
 The cowboy replies, "Well, you'd drink that fast too if you had what I
 have."
 The bartender says, "Oh my God!  What is it?  What do you have ?"
  "Fifty cents !" >>

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----