Re: [MOL] The Ballerina [02533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Ballerina

Oh Les, where do you get these.  Too, too funny.  I immediately sent a copy
to the brother in law who enjoys the same sick humor as I do.  I know I
shouldn't think it's funny but I can't help myself.  :-)  Paula

Jackie_Canine@kh.com; TSpranger@aol.com; Marc@qs9000.com; NBS@penn.com;
BonVintage@aol.com; boyerne@knoxnews.infi.net; Drover2000@aol.com;
tchilla@umi.com; mol-cancer@lists.meds.com; Winniem@equitrac.com;
Netterauta@aol.com; brc8827@dcrb.dla.mil; BSSMOORE@aol.com