Re: [MOL] ca/Terri and you mom [02489] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ca/Terri and you mom

Terri:  Welcome to our forum; although I wish it were under better
circumstances.  Sorry to hear about your mother and about how you are feeling;
but just join in with the group and before you know it you will be washed into a
great sea of love, with each moler giving something special of themselves that
somehow is a winning combination.  Our prayers for you both and you best find
that little crying spot just for you!.  Crying heals the soul and gives strength
to do battle.  Your friend, Lillian