Re: [MOL] christine northern lights [02477] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] christine northern lights

Just reading your note now at 1:15 a.m. Is a beautiful clear night outside.
Just checked the night sky. It is full of stars. Don't think I say anything
but the sky was different tonight. It was very black up high but brighter
down towards the treetops. I think you just like to make me go outside and
freeze my behind off. LOL. It is a little chilly tonight.
Christine