Re: [MOL] Les [02470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les

In a message dated 8/26/98 11:06:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blessu@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< talented our fellow molers are and my brain is getting burnt out right
now!!
 Love you bud!!  Carla >>
You could name it Les's Pink elephant,  or the lost pink elephant and hang the
12 foot mol shirt for your flag sign.  The MOL store and we'll all send you
something to sell. LOL
Love Ya, and good luck,
Nanc