Re: [MOL] ca/Terri and you mom [02466] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ca/Terri and you mom

Terri, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  All of us who are on this
forum are either a cancering survivor or a caregiver.  I am a 9 month
cancering survivor of NSCLC  non-small cell lung cancer/ adenocarcinoma.
Cry it out my friend.  The cancering journey is a very difficult one for
both sides.  It seems that your mom was rushed into treatment and that means
that it was all hurry up and find out what to do and no real chance to
absorb what was happening.  So, it would be very normal for you to feel this
way right now.

I think that you will find this a good forum to be a part of.  We share alot
to help eachother and have all learned to value life.  Here you can cry,
laugh, ask for help and receive it...  Please accept a hug from me and know
that you and your mom will be added to many prayers..

Remember that cancer does not have to be a death sentence.  I would suggest
that you get a book by Greg Anderson "What to Do When the Diagnosis is
Cancer".  It covers almost every aspect in a quick/easy to read format.  The
cancering journey is not just about physical, thats why I use the term
cancering (verb-doing something, not sitting around victimized) journey.  It
is something that once you have begun, will be with you forever.  It can
also be a journey that brings about change, and blesses lives...

God Bless you and allow yourself to cry it all out my dear..   Carla