Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant!/Nanc [02463] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant!/Nanc

In a message dated 8/26/98 11:54:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blessu@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< You are just too funny Nanc and good job at selling Les another T-shirt!!
 LOL!!  Love, Carla >>
I think I ought to buy one, put the design on it and take it to les when we go
to Ohio, you're going to be there, right?  You can help him open the package.
LOL
Honest, I can get one that size.  Oh!  I'd love to have Lil and Marianne be
there too.
Nanc