Re: [MOL] Ohhhhh Nanc!!! [02458] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ohhhhh Nanc!!!

OUCH Carla!! I certainly put the big foot in it there didn't I? I really do
love ya!
This is what happens when messages arrive out of sequence, hey! But we've
travelled this road before and I think we are all much wiser? Myself
excluded, of course! LOL   Marianne

----------
> From: ken naehring <blessu@worldnet.att.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Ohhhhh Nanc!!!
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 1:45 PM
>
> There is a pink elephant running around Ohio....!!  I told Sally and all
> several months ago that I had the desire to do ballet again and I
confessed
> that I would look like a pink elephant!!  and I live in Ohio!!!!
> Ohhhh Nanc... you can really hurt a gal!!  LOL!! Carla

Or