Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!! [02457] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Allison's full mailbox!!!!

Yes I am too.
Nanc

In a message dated 8/26/98 11:14:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< Mary Ann, yes I am having the exact same problem, who is Allison in the
first
 place?  This is different......your friend, Lillian