Re: [MOL] ca [02456] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ca

Hi Terri,
My Husband found out he had SCLC March 24, 1998, has finished Chemo and now on
his 13th. Day of radiation.  He had had 6 rounds of Chemo  Carboplatin and
VP-16 ( Etoposide).  He is 73 yr. old.  He has this awful cough, his Mother
died of the same cancer in 1986, he took care of her.  Tell me anything you
can.  If you have any questions please ask.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/27/98 12:15:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RNTMac@aol.com