[MOL] Sylvia!! [02411] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sylvia!!

Hi there girlfriend!!!  You have been missed..  I  am glad you are back, for I just can't keep up with Les's humor and I know that between you and Lil...he will be challenged.!!

As I am sure you know, we have had some heartbreak and lost some wonderful friends and I think it set me and others back for awhile.  The blessing of this forum is that you get close to people and the pain of the blessing is when God calls them home.

But, we have also had lots of good promising news for our members and some wonderful new members..  There was a time when I felt like I had to chat, chat, chat everyday.. Now we have so many dear hearts to share and guide, I only respond when I have the time...

I am starting work on the store..  Yes, I am planning on reopening with change...  I am going to post a name that store contest here...  It needs to be fun.. With the heat, I have stayed away from the store, as it is hot and musty and with the smog/respiratory alerts, I try not to go out as much.  My lung is a little yucky anyway..  I haven't figured out yet how to get through life without breathing!! LOL!!  So I just avoid some days...

I am going to the NY reunion and the March in D.C., and I am so excited.  One to be meeting so many molers at the reunion and two, it truly means alot to me to be a part of the first National March for Cancer...  So though I am a little stressed, I am happily so...

How is school treating you and what all did you do that you don't want to tell us about, this summer??!!  LOL!!  Have you mastered the bike yet and learned not to ride on deserted roads at 5:00 am.???  So glad that you are back and will look forward to your shining smile!!  Love, Carla