Re: [MOL] TO MY FRIENDS IN TEXAS (JOKE) lillian [02394] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO MY FRIENDS IN TEXAS (JOKE) lillian

<< Notes From An Inexperienced Chili Taster Named FRANK: >>
Peggy and I are laying on the floor with tears in our eyes that is ssooooooo
funny.

That makes my evening.
Love ;>)  Les