[MOL] The Ballerina [02387] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Ballerina

 I hope you enjoy this one,I thought it was a "ROTFLOL" one
Love  ;>)  Les

 This big, nasty, sweaty woman, wearing a sleeveless
 sundress, walks into a bar.  She raises her right arm, revealing a big,
 hairy armpit as she points to all the people sitting at the bar and
asks, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

The whole bar goes dead silent, as the patrons try to ignore her.  At the end
of the bar, a  skinny little drunk slams his hand on the bar and says,
"Bartender!  I want to buy that ballerina a drink!"  The bartender pours the
drink and the woman chugs it down.  After she's completed the drink, she turns
again to the patrons and points around at all of them, again revealing her
hairy armpit, saying, "What man out there will buy a lady a drink?"

 Once again, the little drunk slaps his hand down on the bar
 and says, "Bartender!  I'd like to buy the ballerina another drink!"
 After serving the lady her second drink, the bartender approaches
the little drunk and says, "It's your business if you want to buy the
 lady a drink, but why do you call her a ballerina?"  The drunk
replies, "Sir! In my eyes, any woman who can lift her leg up that high
 has got to be a ballerina!"