[MOL] POEM! FOR ALL MOLERS! [02383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] POEM! FOR ALL MOLERS!

Doesn't this just say it all?  Your friend,Lillian

A SPECIAL PRAYER
God bless my friends, and bless my children too
And God there's just one more thing, I wish that you would do,
If You don't mind me asking, to just bless my 'puter too??
Now I know that it's not normal to bless a small machine.
But listen just a second, and I'll try to explain.
You see, that little metal box holds more than odds and ends.
Inside those small components, rest a hundred loving friends.
Some, it's true, I've never seen and most I've never met,
We've never shaken hands or ever truly hugged, and yet,
I know for sure they love me, by the kindnesses they give,
And this little scrap of metal is how I get to where they live.
By faith is how I know them, much the same as I know you,
I share in what life brings them, so if it's OK with you..
Just take an extra minute from your duties up above.
To bless this little hunk of steel, that's filled with so much love.
- Author Unknown