Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant!>Nanc [02358] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant!>Nanc

<< Les I guess you have determined the Elephant is a She.  Are you going to
order
 her a shirt, I think you too would look cute together, we could put it in the
 MOl Album, >>
Yes I did, Peggy told me.  No I won't order her a shirt until she comes home
and a size 20x would probably be too small.

Love  ;>)  Les