[MOL] Inspiration! [02347] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Inspiration!

They wear so many faces, show up in the strangest places. To
guide us with their mercy, in our time of need.
Oh I believe there are angels among us. Sent down to us from
somewhere up above. They come to you and me in our
darkest hours. To show us how to live, to teach us how to
give. To guide us with a light of love.
To guide us with a light of love.