Re: [MOL] Mary - Lupus [02346] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary - Lupus

Dear Sandi,

Thankyou so much for responding.  No I do not think you are butting in!
How long can my neighbors daughter take this chemo?  Her name is Trista.
I feel so sorry for her and her mother who is on top of all the latest
info.  She goes on-line to the lupus board.  If I have any more
questions or my neighbor does I will know who to ask.  Thankyou,

So you are also a caregiver.  What type of treatments is your husband
getting?  Did he have surgery?  When was he diagnosed?  Boy I'm just
full of questions aren't I!  LOL.

Nice talking to you,
Love, Mary