Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity [02344] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity

Oh to feel serene like that mother bird.  I kinda feel shaky most of the
time lately.  Maybe some St. Johns Wort would help when we can't pull out
of it ourselves.  Or is there something better?  Meditation?  Hypnosis?
Loved the story, Marty....            Vicci