Re: [MOL] A Poem For YOur Day [02343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Poem For YOur Day

Beautiful Poem Marty- another keeper for my file.  It really makes a person
think, huh?  It's easy to get down about life in general.  Then a poem or a
thought for the day or a Chicken Soup for the Soul comes along and perks us
right back up.  Thank you!  Vicci