[MOL] Sandi - Lupus [02341] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sandi - Lupus

Dear Sandi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this info with us; I think
many of us know someone with Lupus, and want to better understand it.
And please don't ever feel you are "butting in," this is your line, too,
and we welcome the chance to get acquainted with you. It must be very
difficult to be caregiver to your husband as you struggle with your own
health challenges. Our Nanc is in a similary situation. But you both
face your circumstances with a great deal of grace -- thanks for
reminding us what a gift life is, and the alternative of not having some
of these unpleasant "miracle drugs." Love, Joicy