Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( )) [02337] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( ))

Dear Les,
These bumper stickers are cute, but three times funnier with your
comments! You've still got it, my friend -- but I think I'd rather not
meet you on the road!! LOL! Love you, and thanks for the good laugh,
Joicy