Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant! [02336] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES, and his Elephant!

Les I guess you have determined the Elephant is a She.  Are you going to order
her a shirt, I think you too would look cute together, we could put it in the
MOl Album, I can get as Large as a 20X, do you think that would fit her?  LOL
Love ya,
Nanc
I really can get a shirt that size.
In a message dated 8/26/98 8:24:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com