[MOL] "thoughts for today" [02330] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hi Everybody,

For those of you still waiting, with an ever diminishing patience, for
school to begin, I had you in mind when I chose my "thoughts for today":

        School days can be the happiest days of your life---if your
	kids are old enough to attend.

	Teaching children to count is not as important as teaching
	them *what* counts.

        If it was going to be easy to raise kids, it never
        would have started with something called labor.

Hang in there folks, not only will they eventually go back to school,
but they will also eventually grow up, and leave the nest.  Now, mind
you, I am in no way implying that your problems will be over.  Hey, when
you become a parent, it is a lifetime position!  But you know what?
It's a position where as the years go by, the work gets less, but the
rewards get greater!!!!!  :)  And I, for one, am very proud to be
holding such a high position!!!!!!  :)  :)

God bless,
Jo