Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add [02328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add from M

Dear Joan,
I have noticed the same thing....not to many of us in Oregon.  Closest I
can find a moler is Liz P. of Yakima Wa.  She's a sweetie.  Our phone
number here is 541-826-3919 but my pager is 541-732-1158 and on me most
times as I work out of my car.  Cell phone is 541-840-3991.  Please do the
same and call me when in town.  Now the funny thing.  Rich, my son with
cancer, goes to Medford Clinic for his Chemo and his oncologist is Dr.
Kohler, a wonderful young woman doctor.  I pass Willie Boats every day on
my way to town and back.  I love Eagle Point.  Small and cozy.  My aunt
just moved here from Redding and found the prices in E.P. have really gone
up so she bought a place in Cave Junction with acreage for half the price.
There sure are some beautiful homes up on the new golf course.
What does your daughter do at Medford Clinic?
Joan, please fill me in a little about who is cancering in your family.
I've been busy and haven't quite kept up on everything.  I haven't been
posting a lot so if you need an update on what cancer my son has just let
me know.  Two of us in Oregon, any others out there?  I think I remember
someone saying something about So. Oregon but it may have been you Joan.
Take care and give a jingle when in town.  Love Vicci

----------
> From: Joan <zaiger@cdsnet.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to
remove add from M
> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 6:44 AM
>
> Vicci, I just realized you live in Eagle Point. We are in Klamath. It's
nice to
> have a MOLer so close!! If you are ever over this way, please give us a
call.
> Our number is 541-883-2351. We shop in Medford relatively often, and my
daughter
> works for the Medford Clinic, my son in-law at Willie's Boats. Eagle
Point is a
> nice area, we have some friends there, and my sis and hubby are thinking
of
> selling in Salem and looking around that area, probably next spring. They
lived
> in Central Point for 10 years when their children were young before Boise
> Cascade promoted him and sent them to Portland.
>    There aren't very many Oregonians on the forum. Joan Z
>
> Vicci Ewen wrote:
>
> > Dear Nancy,
> > Yes! I do want a T-shirt.  An Ex-Large.  I'll wear it proudly.  Sending
> > check tonight and hopefully will find some pics for you to scan to
Ross.
> > Addrress: Vicci Ewen
> >                 PO Box 1349
> >                 Eagle Point OR 97524
> >                 if UPS please send to: 299 Loto St.  Eagle Point OR
97524
> > but no mail  will they deliver at the house.  Thanks Nancy    Can't
wait to
> > see it.  I can't find it on Ross' Photo Album.  Where can I see it?  I
can
> > see the
> > pic's but don't know where the shirt is?  Doesn't matter.....I'll see
it
> > soon enough.  I wrote the check so now I need to go find pic's.  Take
care
> > Nanc    Love Vicci
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: NLPOST@aol.com
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them
> > remove add from M
> > > Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 5:42 AM
> > >
> > > Hi Vicci,
> > > I really get tired of those adds in the forum, some people only think
of
> > > making money, and never think of peoples feelings.  Don is hanging in
> > there,
> > > he has a lot of radiation treatments to get through.  If you want a
MOL