Re: [MOL] Me Again! [02324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Me Again!

Know that feeling girlfriend......think that is why I stay up so late.  This
line has been humming a mile a min. and it has really been a great group, no
fussing; etc.  It's more like a "love in" now; which is great, because none of
us need additional stress.  Did you write your paper on mol and the true meaning
of love?  LOL Everyone tells me they know of someone who looks like me, I must
have been a popular mold with God!  ROFLOL! Your friend, lillian