Re: [MOL] Me Again! [02323] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Me Again!

Thanks Lil! It must be morning there? The list is starting to gather
momentum, which is not good news. Every time I go to log off, another
message comes in and I can't resist having a peek! LOL. I just saw your
pic. on the net. You look just like one of my best friends! No wonder we
get along so well.
Love Marianne.

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Me Again!
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 12:18 AM
>
> Marianne:  We are so glad to have you back, we will take you anyway we
can.
> Good luck on the paper you are writing, I know you will be great in this
field.
> Love ya, Lillian
>
> W&M ROSE wrote:
>
> > In case some of you are wondering why I am sending repeated, disjointed
> > messages to mol this pm. And even if you aren't, I'm gonna tell ya!
Right