Re: [MOL] kaposi sarcoma [02322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kaposi sarcoma

Dear Friend:  I have copied many site addresses and descriptions for you to
include trial for kaposi sarcoma and hope that this is a help to you.  Pls know
that if we may be of further help, just ask.  Your friend, Lillian

ww.hiv1.com
                       THERAFIRST Service 2
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma A Randomized Phase 3 Vehicle
                       controlled Trial of ALRT1057 Topical Gel in Patients
                       with AIDS-Related Cutaneous Kaposi's Sarc
                       http://www.hiv1.com/prod06.htm
                       More Like This

                  id.wustl.edu
                       AIDS Clinical Trials Unit at Washington
                       University, St. Loui
                       actu banner Kaposi's Sarcoma ACTG 269 Etoposide
                       (VP-16) as salvage treatment for Kaposi's sarcoma
                       (KS). Purpose: To determine if etoposide i
                       http://id.wustl.edu/~actu/cancer.html
                       More Like This

                  medicine.ucsd.edu
                       UCSD Clinical Trials: Page 2
                       UCSD Cancer Center Clinical Trials: Page 2 Back to
                       Page 1 ... KAPOSI'S SARCOMA PROGRAM LUNG
                       PROGRAM MELANOMA PROGRAM PEDIATRIC
                       PROGRAM SUPPO
                       http://medicine.ucsd.edu/cancer/ucsdct2.htm
                       More Like This

                  cancernet.nci.nih.gov
                       Lunardi-Iskandar article, Issue 13, JNCI, Vol 87,
                       1995
                       ARTICLE Isolation and Characterization of an Immortal
                       Neoplastic Cell Line (KSY-1) From AIDS-Associated
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma Yanto Lunardi-Iskan
                       http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/jnci/issue13/87-974.html
                       More Like This

                  www.med.nyu.edu
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma in AIDS; HHV-8 in Kaposi's
                       Sarcoma Alvin E.
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma in AIDS; HHV-8 in Kaposi's
                       Sarcoma Alvin E. Friedman-Kien, M.D. Department of
                       Dermatology and Microbiology In 1981, I recog
                       http://www.med.nyu.edu/Research/A.FriedmanKien-res.html
                       More Like This

                  www.thebody.com
                       The KS Project Report
                       The KS Project Report Research Paper Details
                       Advances, Obstacles In The Treatment of Kaposi's
                       Sarcoma 'Unwarranted Nihilism' From the Treatm
                       http://www.thebody.com/tag/octkapos.html
                       More Like This

                  www.ibase.org.br
                       Base de Conhecimento sobre HIV/AIDS
                       SARCOMA DE KAPOSI O que é sarcoma de Kaposi
                       (SK)? Quais são os sinais de SK? O que causa SK?
                       As mulheres podem ter SK? Como SK é diagnostica
                       http://www.ibase.org.br/~abia/base/kaposidx.htm
                       More Like This

                  www.creative.net
                       IEP Newsletter - Summer 1995
                       Alternative Therapies in Use For Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       Thomas M. Sinclair presented a detailed presentation
                       on themost up to date Western medical
                       http://www.creative.net/~iep/su95/su95a03.html
                       More Like This

                  www.prizmpharm.com
                       Prizm Pharmaceuticals - PRIZM Offering
                       Oversubscribed
                       PRIZM OFFERING OVERSUBSCRIBED Company
                       exceeds expectations with $15.6 million private
                       offering San Diego, California -- March 7, 1994 -- PRI
                       http://www.prizmpharm.com/pr-subscribe.html
                       More Like This

                  www.aidsinfonyc.org
                       Simple Facts Sheets: KS
                       KS (Kaposi's sarcoma) a Simple Facts Sheet from
                       The Network For more information about clinical trials
                       of treatments for KS currently enroll
                       http://www.aidsinfonyc.org/network/simple/ks.html
                       More Like This
KS Patient Information
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma U.S. National Cancer Institute
                       (September, 1995) Table of Contents DESCRIPTION
                       What is Kaposi's sarcoma? STAGE EXPLANATION
                       http://florey.biosci.uq.edu.au/hiv/PLWHA/KS_pt.htm
                       More Like This

                  www.med.univ-rennes1.fr
                       TOUS: CAS KAPOSI SARCOMA
                       Les dossiers classés en "KAPOSI SARCOMA" AIDS
                       : AIDS,KAPOSI SARCOMA,LUNG, CT CT :
                       SINUSES, FRONTAL,KAPOSI
                       SARCOMA,PARANASALSINUSES, CT AIDS,
                       http://www.med.univ-rennes1.fr/cerf/iconocerf/idx/tous/
                       More Like This

                  www.aronex.com
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       Kaposi's sarcoma Kaposi's sarcoma is a skin cancer
                       that has been estimated to occur in approximately
                       15% of AIDS cases. Several products are
                       http://www.aronex.com/kaposi.html
                       More Like This

                       Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       Kaposi's sarcoma Kaposi's sarcoma is a skin cancer
                       that has been estimated to occur in approximately
                       15% of AIDS cases. Several products are
                       http://www.aronex.com/noframes/kaposi.html
                       More Like This

                  info.uibk.ac.at
                       Concerted Action on Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       Pathogenesis of AIDS Kaposi's sarcoma: biological,
                       clinical and therapeutic aspects Welcome to the
                       home page of our General Information Kapo
                       http://info.uibk.ac.at/c/c5/c511/ca-kaposi.index.html
                       More Like This

                  beerman.med.buffalo.edu
                       Treatment for Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       A NEW TREATMENT FOR KAPOSI'S SARCOMA --
                       PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY Roswell Park Cancer
                       Institue, Buffalo, NY - New York State Department of
                       Health
                       http://beerman.med.buffalo.edu/kspage.htm
                       More Like This

                  www.medreporter.com.br
                       Próstata provavelmente não é um reservatório
                       para o vírus do
                       Próstata provavelmente não é um reservatório para o
                       vírus do Sarcoma de kaposi em imunocompetentes
                       Em estudo publicado no Journal of Urology
                       http://www.medreporter.com.br/news/1998/jan/9801006.htm
                       More Like This

                  cancernet.nci.nih.gov
                       Kaposi's sarcoma
                       PDQ Clinical Trials pertaining to: Kaposi's sarcoma
                       Phase II Study of IFN-A for Pediatric HIV-Related
                       Malignancies Phase II Study of 9-AC in
                       http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/prot/menu/dx01271.html
                       More Like This

                  oncolink.upenn.edu
                       OncoLink: Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help See Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics
                       Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer Rese
                       http://oncolink.upenn.edu/disease/kaposi/
                       More Like This

                  www.cdn-news.com
                       IMUTEC CORPORATION CLEARS HPB FOR
                       PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL
                       FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
                       IMUTEC Corporation Wayne D. Cockburn Vice
                       President, Corporate Development (416) 742-1100,
                       ext. 269
                       http://www.cdn-news.com/DATABASE/ARCHIVE/1996/3/22/IUT0
                       More Like This
OncoLink: Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Printing
                       FAQ Help See Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics
                       Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer Rese
                       http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/disease/kaposi/
                       More Like This

                  cancer.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
                       Randomized Study of Radiation Dose in Kaposi's
                       Sarcoma (acti
                       A RANDOMIZED PROSPECTIVE TRIAL OF
                       RADIATION THERAPY FOR EARLY STAGE
                       AIDS-ASSOCIATED KAPOSI'S SARCOMA
                       PURPOSE The purpose of the study is to
                       http://cancer.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/UCDKS001.htm
                       More Like This

                       A PHASE II TRIAL OF 9-CIS RETINOIC ACID
                       (ALRT1057) IN AIDS-K
                       A PHASE II TRIAL OF 9-CIS RETINOIC ACID
                       (ALRT1057) IN AIDS-KAPOSI'S SARCOMA
                       PURPOSE The purpose of this research study is to
                       determine if a
                       http://cancer.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/amc002.htm
                       More Like This

                  botree.yourwebhost.net
                       Full-Blown Aids, Kaposi's sarcoma (KS), and
                       Pneumocystis Car
                       High Quality Rife Frequency Generators Based on the
                       Revolutionary Work of Royal R. Rife Rife Frequency
                       Generator Application Guide Ailment,
                       http://botree.yourwebhost.net/jwlabs/guide/list/desc-ai
                       More Like This

                  www.immunet.org
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma -- Major Overview Published
                       Article:Kaposi's Sarcoma -- Major Overview Published
                       Date:08/05/94 Issue:204 ** Kaposi's Sarcoma -- Major
                       Overview Published The KS Project
                       http://www.immunet.org/immunet/atn.nsf/page/ZQX20406.ht
                       More Like This

                  www.projinf.org
                       Briefing Paper No.3: Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       Briefing Paper Number 3 July, 1993 Progress on
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma by Ben Cheng Perhaps some of
                       the most exciting news from this year's confere
                       http://www.projinf.org/pub/bp3/ks.html
                       More Like This

                  pharminfo.com
                       Liposomal-entrapped Doxorubicin for
                       AIDS-related Kaposi's Sa
                       Medical Sciences Bulletin Medical Sciences Bulletin
                       Contents Liposomal-entrapped Doxorubicin for
                       AIDS-related Kaposi's Sarcoma Reprinted fro
                       http://pharminfo.com/pubs/msb/doxorub.html
                       More Like This

                  www.hsph.harvard.edu
                       New Developments in the Etiology and Treatment
                       of Kaposi's S
                           The following is a summary of a presentation given
                       at Harvard by Dr. Robert Yarchoan of the National
                       Cancer Institute on Janua
                       http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/Organizations/hai/hai_ini/s
                       More Like This

                  www.fda.gov
                       Alpha Interferon Approval for Kaposi's Sarcoma
                       News 11/21/1988 Alpha Interferon Approval for
                       Kaposi's Sarcoma P88-35 Brad Stone (FDA) FOR
                       IMMEDIATE RELEASE (301) 443-3285 Nov. 21, 1988
                       El
                       http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/NEW00147.html
                       More Like This

                  oncolink.upenn.edu