[MOL] Adeno Carcinoma [02321] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Adeno Carcinoma

A dear friend of mine has Adeno Carcinoma Stage 3 (non small cell).
They are going to try a new chemo with her since her latest one is now not as
effective. It is called "Ifex". Do you know anything about it?

Also, what are some diet and lifestyle changes that might be helpful to her -
also any vitamins, herbs, etc.?

I would appreciate any info you could give me - it's my first time searching
this out on the web for her.

Thank you,
JaJosh@aol.com