Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity [02320] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Meaning of Serenity

<< My your day be a day of serenity and peace and calm and may all your
 days and dreams be filled with the blessings of serenity. Hope you enjoy
 the following. >>

Lest we forget the path we all have chosen that led us here.  We are the
designers of our life and serenity certainly does follow my cobbled stoned
path.

Thank You  Marty.

Love  ;>)  Les