Re: [MOL] Me Again!>Les>Marianne [02318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Me Again!>Les>Marianne

----------
> From: Lesnpeg@aol.com
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Me Again!>Les
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 12:14 AM

> <<  Besides, (and this is especially for Les) I am not responsible for my
> actions.....I am a blonde!
>  ciao  >>
>
> Dear Marianne:
> I do not have prejudice against any blond no matter what her hair color
is.
> This all started when a few woman MOLer's started bashing us men.  I do
intend
> to continue but it is all in good humor and always with love.
>
> Love  ;>)  Les
That's ok. I am used to it, you guys cannot possibly be as bad as my
father-in-law who has been giving me heaps since the day we met! And I
still love him! And don't worry, I can give as good as I get. Thanks for
the links to the photos. The second one worked just fine.
Marianne
P.S. Now I really am going to bed! lol