Re: [MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: not so clean Joke] [02312] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: not so clean Joke]

And I thought us Aussies were slow! I heard that one ages ago! But guess
what? I still love it! and by the way....how is it I knew you would be the
first to respond to 'I'm tired?!' Just a lucky guess? Or perhaps it is
because I have always had a warped sense of humour, I just can't reign it
in anymore! Now that it is 12.30 am, I really am tired, and the assignment
isn't finished but I am going to bed anyway.I'll worry about it in the
morning!
Night Night, Don't let the bedbugs bite!
Marianne.

DCBASSMAN@aol.com; TSpranger@aol.com; DLS@ssdlaw.com; Marc@qs9000.com;
NBS@penn.com; BonVintage@aol.com; boyerne@knoxnews.infi.net;
tchilla@umi.com; MHurd51979@aol.com; mol-cancer@lists.meds.com;