Re: [MOL] Me Again!>Les [02311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Me Again!>Les

<<  Besides, (and this is especially for Les) I am not responsible for my
actions.....I am a blonde!
 ciao  >>

Dear Marianne:
I do not have prejudice against any blond no matter what her hair color is.
This all started when a few woman MOLer's started bashing us men.  I do intend
to continue but it is all in good humor and always with love.

Love  ;>)  Les